We will join you on your analytics journey
We will advise and guide you to make the most of the resources you have now and may develop in the future. Where you wish, we will take a hands-on role to complete proof of concept projects and develop the processes you need to manage analytics within your business.
In our virtual Chief Analytics Officer role we can provide strategic advice and and management overview at a senior level along with mentoring of your analytics staff.
You need to work your data
Your own data contains the answers to critical questions concerning your business and we want to help answer them:
• How do my customers behave?
• Which ones are similar?
• Which ones are different?
• How are they trending over time?
• What quality is my data? How might I improve it?
• What don't I know about my customers?
All around you is the steady drumbeat about analytics and the unlocking of value in every business' data. Analytics provides the actionable numbers for you to manage and grow your business, whereas ignoring the value of your own data means you will be operating blind.
It doesn't need to be hard!
You don't need huge or complex (or expensive) tools, nor something custom-built from the ground up – you just need to start.
But how? Generally the biggest roadblock for businesses of any size wanting to release the value in their data is finding expertise - we have that and will build yours up too!
Put your data to good use!
- management throughout the risk lifecycle from identification and through assessment, mitigation, reporting and review, then on to internal/external audit requirements
ICT Risk Management - a strength in bridging the gap between technology and the business
- project and operational risk management with expertise in privacy and security issues together with GCIO liaison and system security certification and accreditation.
- a verifiable track record in managing the business-IT and IT-business relationship, building credibility across organizational divides
– risk calculation and measurement. This work ranges from simple counts through to the use of statistical analysis engines, with an emphasis on visual output for comprehension and action.In addition, advice regarding the selection and subsequent implementation and management of risk software tools is provided.
- internal and external processes and output, point-in-time reporting through to Business Information integration and prediction
- from high level overviews through to group and individual mentoring on a one-off/occasional basis or as part of a continuing program